Thursday, January 14, 2010

O.P.I. Nail Polish

Aunt will mainly be doing the posts on beauty products (I don't know all that much), BUT! I am going to beat her to it for now.

Anyone heard of O.P.I Nail Lacquer!? Yeah, I hadn't until recently. I usually do the Wal-Mart specials of Wet'n'Wild or if I feel like splurging I will go Revlon, or something like that. I really don't even know any brands of nail polish. Not the point.

For Christmas Aunt (and husband, that's a whole other story!) gave me O.P.I nail polish MATTE finish. I have "You Don't know Jacques" and "Lincoln Park at Dark" and I L.O.V.E it! It literally dries in 15 seconds. Only problem. It comes off in about 12 hours. Literally. Doing dishes, cleaning, sleeping, it doesn't matter. It comes off. With two coats. It doesn't matter. There is a disclaimer saying that it doesn't stay on as long as the lacquer, but don't use a base coat, top coat, or anything else. WHAT THE HECK?! How am I supposed to keep it on?! I don't want to keep reapplying every 12 hours... I don't have time, or WANT to have time to do that. Anyway, suggestions would be helpful. The bottle said $8.50. Wouldn't you want it to stay on!? Me too.


-----Niece

No comments: