Monday, January 25, 2010

I pray every day....

that I will not put my children up for sale on Ebay or leave them at the store where they are throwing the fit.

For instance. I was at Target today, and being the WONDERFUL mom I am (not) thought that I would be nice and let them sit in the "limo" cart. You know what I'm talking about... the one where there is the cart, and then the four foot extra seat part where the children sit and it is about as long as a limo?! Yeah... so that lasted about five minutes before the princess started beating the crap out of her brother. And then they had to switch places, and then fought over the buckles and then switched places again?! ARG. It was then I contemplated to just leave them there and let them duke it out while I shopped in peace. BUT, I didn't. I should have. Because not ten minutes later, the boy was on the ground crying (in the middle of the exit doors) because of who knows why, while the Princess has run away to the entrance trying to go through those doors. That is when I was telling myself that I couldn't just leave. I had to stay there and take them home with me... first off, beause the Princess knows my phone number so they would hunt me down, and I really would feel bad for the people that took my kids home. :)

Nevertheless, I went home (with kids in tote) and we survived another day.... BARELY, but we did.

---Niece

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds a lot like me!! Today my 2 year old took off in the middle of the parking lot and was dodging in and out of cars. I had to leave my little one in her carseat by the car and chase him down and spank him in front of everyone!! I didn't want to but he just thought it was so funny and I needed him to know it was serious. Needless to say, I'm feeling guilty and his rear end is sore.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I know it's easier said than done, especially now that my two oldest are in school. ENJOY THESE DAYS....I miss it!!! I miss it ALOT!!!! Maybe that is why I had to have my last two pretty much the same way as I had the first two. This reason being so I could have a DO OVER!! I'm telling you life gets better and they grow up:)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I remember the days....I miss them now!! I LOVE the header picture. SO DANG CUTE!!