Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leap Frog

I don't like letting my kids watch a ton of TV. But in the car, it is a must or I have to listen to Alvin and the Chipmunks sing I Gotta Feeling, over and over and OVER again. Therefore, I have these two DVD's that rock the house. I figure, if they are learning while watching TV, then it's OK right!? I am so glad that these frogs can teach my kids the days of the week, instead of me having to worry about it! *phew* My two year old even knows the song to the Week Song. Half of the sounds of the alphabet, amongst other things. The four year old knew what all the letters were and sounded like before she was three and now knows all of the months, seasons, days etc. Don't get me wrong. I do teach my kids important things like who Robert Pattinson is dating and what Reese Witherspoon wore to the Oscars, but these just reiterate the OTHER important things.
Click {here} to order.
Click {here} to order.

You can also find these at Target and Wal-Mart if that is easier! I highly recommend them!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

BTW!! If you have leapsters, there is a HUGE sale on Amazon. You can get games for just $5. That's a steal.