Monday, March 22, 2010

Church.

I am a church going girl. An every week church going girl. Even though I don't always want to. Well, most of the time I don't want to. But I go. Because I want blessings. It might be a little selfish, but it's true. Not that I don't believe in it.... I just don't have the attention span for it. Either do my kids. Most kids don't. ANYWAY!

Point A
. The princess cries every week about not wanting to go to church (mind you, she doesn't hear me complaining), but she never "feels good" or whatever. Don't blame her really. But we make her go. Because it is the right thing to do.

Point B. My little boy decided to throw a full coloring book at an "older" lady (probably 45 but that is old in my ward) sitting behind us yesterday. It hit in her in the head. She didn't like that too much. I had to act mad, and then hide my face because I was trying not to laugh out loud. What kid just chucks a whole freaking book at someone? And then a crayon at another lady?! And a little horse in the girls curls in front of us?!

You might be wondering where we were the whole time?! I was up on the stand leading the music for one incident. And the rest, we were just sitting there trying to pay attention to the speakers. I took him out in the hall (after fighting with the husband who also wanted to take him out), but he thought it was just time to run around and hit the big Jesus pictures and kick the doors before I could get to him. What a little rascal. So, if you think your child is bad at church... I bet mine is worse.

No comments: