Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family pics.

Why, oh why are family pictures so important?! Most family pictures are fake anyway. I know for a fact that in most of our family pictures, four seconds before the camera clicks, I am threatening naughty chairs, no treats, and anything else that my kids like if they don't look at the camera and smile. Then I hear ONE-TWO-THREE and I put on a fake smile for the camera. I would LOVE to see a family picture that depicts how the day/pictures are really going. Let me tell you, mine would not look like they do! Maybe in our next photo shoot, we will do one with how we really feel. And then put it on a Christmas card that most likely won't be sent out... But it would be funny don't ya think!?

Here is our faux picture I had taken a couple of weeks ago. I cried at the end of the night the day was so bad. Pictures weren't the bad part. It was everything before and after. The photographer was awesome. My family was horrible. Horrible! Oh well. Maybe next time!



Click {here} for the photographers info! She was awesome!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I hear you!! Although my kids are still little enough that the threatening doesn't matter and they were still crazy. I didn't get a single one with all of us smiling. Oh well. I still love them.